Friday, March 26, 2010

DisneyWorld 2010


My sister, Allison, and I decided over Christmas Break, that is was time to take the kids to DisneyWorld. We both agreed that every child ought to get to go and we wanted to go now, before Mia comes home because we know that she won't be ready to go for several more years. Therein lies the problem... if we wait until Mia is old enough, our older boys will have no desire to go and then the opportunity will be gone. Thus, we made the decision to seize the moment, bite the big bullet, pay the money, and do the Disney. Since I have no girls, I am immune to the girly aspect of Disney... the princesses, the magic, and the like. I live with a house of boys... so I wasn't overly excited about Disney other than having the peace of mind that I had provided my children with this magnificent experience. So, we scheduled it... made all of the dinner reservations three months in advance (what?), and planned daily itineraries. We were going to have fun if it killed us... so did we? Have fun, I mean? Well, I'll let you decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment