Monday, September 28, 2009

What a day!

Well, today has been busy. Gus and Max went to Slocum Ridge for their grooming. Max now looks like a gray rat... but he does look better than he did. I am feeling remorseful for getting another dog, because right now I just don't have the time to devote to housetraining him, playing with him, etc.

The Glencoe Junior High football team played at Jacksonville tonight. We were trampled ...
36-0. Ouch. Cole played one play that I counted. I have to say one thing about my kid... he's got guts. He loves football, practices everyday without complaining, and is as fired up as any kid on the team. He doesn't play very much, but he's willing to give it all he's got when he does. That tells me a lot about the man he will be. I am so proud of him.

Garrett starts back to guitar lessons at Andy's Music tomorrow. He is so artistic. He's making a comic book right now... He wants to be a cartoonist when he grows up. I can just see him working for PIXAR, designing the next blockbuster!

Nolan... wow... he talks nonstop.... Wonder who's genes are dominant in that little thing? He is too smart for his own good.

And then there will be Mia... I just wonder who she will be, if she's been born yet, what her parents are like, and how our family will change when a little girl enters this house. That is a lot to ponder on.

No comments:

Post a Comment