Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Take Two!

Well, I accidentally deleted my first draft of today's blog... Ughhh...

Just an update: Griff and I got fingerprints done today, Griff had his physical, and we had a phone conference with our adoption rep. from Lifeline today. We are hopeful that if we can plough through this home study and dossier prep., we might have a shot at traveling to get Mia next summer. As I say that, I fully understand that God is in control and we will go when He decides. So... in the mean time, I am still reeling from the thought that we will have a little girl in this house. I bought her a little baby doll yesterday... I can't wait to send it to her. Once we know where she is, we can send her care packages. There are many, many more prayers to be said and I ask that if you are reading this blog, that you pray for Mia's parents, especially her mother, for a safe delivery and that Mia will be protected from all harm. I am asking God to surround this little baby girl with his best angels until He's ready for us to go get her. Thanks everyone.

"Wait for the Lord, and keep His way." Psalms 37:34

No comments:

Post a Comment