Monday, April 5, 2010

More Disneyworld





Well, I initially thought I'd give you all a play by play of the Disney trip... but seeing how little time I have these days, I think I'll just combine it. Magic Kingdom was our favorite park. We loved the parades and the overall "euphoria" it gave you when you are there. We girls enjoyed taking Molly Brown to Bippity Boppity Boutique and the boys loved seeing the Atlanta Braves play on Tuesday. Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios were chaotic and extremely crowded. Fass passes were a rare commodity and we were unable to ride some of the headliner rides due to capacity crowds. We enjoyed the character dining the most. Chef Mickey's and 1900 Park Fare were great! Well, the experience was great... the food was okay... It was a memorable trip... one that I'm thankful I could take with my family. I am looking forward to taking sweet Mia one day. Enjoy a few of my favorite pics from the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment