Friday, November 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Griff!



Griff had the big "40" birthday yesterday. I can't get over how fast time goes by... I remember his 21st birthday when we were in college... and now here we are 40 years old. What?

We had the family over to celebrate with Mata's Pizza and cake. I have a surprise planned for him later on today. I'll have to talk about that later.

No news about the November shared list except that our coordinator thinks it will be next week sometime. I had just gotten my hopes up that it would come out on Griff's birthday. Proof that God has a sense of humor: I was driving home in my car alone last night from going to get the pizza for the birthday party. I was praying out loud to God that he would hurry up and send that list on Griff's birthday. And guess what song comes up on the radio? Amy Grant's "Give it time"... Just give it a little more time. Now, that's funny...:) Happy Friday.

2 comments:

  1. your boys are adorable...I'm so excited to hear more about your referral and adoption..I'm sure it won't be long...how exciting! Thank you for your sweet comment, kristi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise! She is absolutely adorable Ashley! Can't wait to hear more about Little Mia. Now go catch up on your sleep :)

    ReplyDelete