Thursday, November 12, 2009

Shock, Awe, and every other emotion...

What a great day... we found out this morning that we are ready to be matched... now... so, when that list comes out in a couple of weeks... a little girl will be matched up with the Fairleys in Glencoe, AL, USA. I was preparing myself for this in a few months, and now my heart beats out of my chest because I'm discovering that God's plan is far exceeding my own. He is teaching me so much right now.

Then, after I get this awesome news, my pastor calls. He's preaching about Christian compassion and wants us to do a Q & A session in the worship service Sunday! I'm scared, Griff is terrified, but I know that God is working, and I'm going to be obedient. He'll get me through it and He'll give me the right words to say in front of all those people. Lesson learned today... When you get on board with Jesus, you better hang on. I am finding out why He made me... for what is happening right now in my life.

I continue to plead for your prayers. God will be using so many people in the next few weeks to provide a home for one His children. Pray for all whose hand will touch this situation of bringing Mia home. Love to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment