Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Announcing... we have Mia!!!





Well, everybody, it thrills my soul to share our wonderful news. After several weeks of waiting and watching, we were matched with our little girl today. Her name is Li Jimi, and she was born on December 23, 2008. She is currently living in the custody of the Welfare Institute of Shantou City, in Guangdong Province of China (southern China). She appears to be healthy and happy and we are in love with her already. It has been a very long day and I am exhausted. I will put more information about Mia on the blog tomorrow. Until then, enjoy looking at her sweet pictures. I can't wait to tell you all about her. God is so good.

7 comments:

  1. She is Beautiful Ashley!!!!!!!!! I think she looks like You!!! I know you cant wait to go get her !!! God is so GOOD!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley, What an exciting day! She is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!! I remember the day we got our picture of Landen. Words just cannot describe it! Congrats! Can't wait till the day you get to hold her in your arms! Sending lots of love your way!

    Kim (Bickerstaff) Woodard

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is gorgeous! I am writing because our little girl is also at Shantou! Her birthday is August of 2008, so they are very close in age. We are likely to travel in January- just waiting on TA now. Blessings! Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is Emily ... we are with the same agency. ;o) Mia is adorable! Congratulations. What a blessing? My daughter, Lia Kate, is also in Guangdong province.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ashley, she is PRECIOUS!!!!!!!! So thrilled for you! Can't wait to hear more details when you get time to catch your breath. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad to hear the good news!!! She is so cute I could die!!!! May time fly until she gets here!!!!

    Love, Angie Davenport

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is beautiful. It is amazing what we can do when we listen to God. I pray blessings over the Fairleys. May God continue to bless this family in ways that you would never imagine(Health, Finances, and spiritual guidence). I know Mia will bring many happy times to the Fairley house. I love you Griff and Ashley!! Thank you for always being my friend!!

    ReplyDelete