Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Mia!


Today is Mia's very first birthday! She will have a party complete with cake and candy with her friends, thanks to Ann of RedThreads. I know that we can't go get her right now, but I would give anything if I could just peek in and look at her. I would love to be able to give her a hug and kiss. I am so sad that we are missing this day with her, but I know that there will be so many more wonderful birthdays with her from now on. Her birthday package of clothes and toys should arrive in a few days and hopefully we will be given some updated pictures. I pray that this paperchase process moves quickly. I am SO ready to go to China. We are planning a birthday party at Mimi and Gig's house to celebrate Mia's big day, minus Mia. We'll take pictures to show her that we celebrated on her day all the way across the world. I already love her and have never met her. Isn't that something?

1 comment:

  1. I love that you are celebrating Mia's birthday here and in China. We used Ann @ Red Thread China to send a care package to Sarah Martin and we received updated photos after just a couple of days! Can't wait to see more pictures of that sweet baby girl.

    ReplyDelete