Friday, December 11, 2009

Look what we got!







Hello everybody! It's been over a week since I blogged. I've been ultra busy with work. I spent the week in San Francisco working and just got home tonight. I opened up my email box and there was an email with new pics of our Mia. What a sweet surprise! She looks happy, clean, and well-fed. It is so nice to see more pictures of her. I've stared at the other ones so long that I've memorized them. I am encouraged by the communication and thankful for their willingness to share Mia with us. I landed at the Birminham airport today and I almost cried just thinking about how awesome it's going to be to step off that plane with our baby girl. The waiting is really hard, but we have so much to look forward to and it keeps me smiling; knowing that happy day will get here. Please continue to pray for expediency and favor from the US officials and the CCAA who will process and approve our paperwork. Karla at Lifeline said we are looking at at least 4-6 more months. So, even though that seems so long, there is a good bit to do to prepare for her arrival. We will wait because God's timing is perfect. There is comfort in that and I choose to look at it that way. This is completely out of my control.
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding." Proverbs 3:5

2 comments:

  1. I somehow stumbled upon your blog and the funny thing is I think we are using the same agency for China SN...and we live pretty close...We just started the process and I would love to talk to you if you are interested...email me at jenpmorrison@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a doll!! Robin Diggs told me about you. Congrats on your new daughter. Hope you get a speedy TA!!

    ReplyDelete