Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Busy Day




Today was such a busy day. I had to get the I-800A sent back to USCIS and then went to the post office to mail Mia's birthday care package, not to mention all of the end of the year work-related stuff I'm doing too. I'll be glad when the weekend comes so I can take some deep breaths! Anyway, Mia's package is on it's way to her!!! I so hope it makes it there in tact.

I'm posting some pictures of my sweet boys. We are all looking forward to "being lazy" as Garrett calls it during the Christmas break.

I'm just too tired to think right now, let alone blog... so that's all I've got for today!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ashley!
    Kathy shared your blog site with me and the news about Mia! She is absolutely gorgeous!!!! Your boys have gotten so big also... I can't believe it! I am so excited for all of you and I can't wait to follow with you on your journey! Thanks for sharing! :)
    ~Abby

    ReplyDelete