Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Happy Anniversary and Father's Day too!



I'm a couple of days behind, but I wanted to tell my fantastic husband, Happy Anniversary!! And Happy Father's Day!!! Griff and I have been married for sixteen years (wow that sounds like a really long time...)and I have to say that our marriage keeps getting better. I know, I know... that is pretty corny, right? But, it's true. The older we get, the more we are beginning to realize what really is important in this life... and right now it's our family and our marriage. We are learning to prioritize our time together. Griff is my stabilizer, my calming force. I've loved him since the first time I saw him. He's also a wonderful father to our boys and I can't wait to watch him father a little girl. He doesn't think it's going to be much different... can you hear me giggling? Just wait, Griffin. I love you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment