Wednesday, June 30, 2010

We Made It To Atlanta!



LOL... this is is going to be a long trip! Our flight itineraries were changed when we checked in this morning at the DELTA terminal. Instead of going to Minneapolis, we went to Atlanta. We will get to Tokyo earlier than scheduled with a little longer layover there than we were initially going to have. The word of the day is LUGGAGE. And lots of it. We are waiting in the Atlanta airport sipping our Starbucks (Thank you, Lord for Starbucks) and will board our plane to Tokyo around 1:30. Please say some prayers for us as we start the long part of this journey. The happy thought is that we are finally getting to go get Mia. I've been counting the days and the day has finally come. So thankful.

Much love,
Ashley

5 comments:

  1. I am ready to see you with your girl:) Have fun!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted you to know that I am thinking about all of you....I can not wait to see Mia! I am praying that God will give you strength to get through all the traveling and that he will kepp you safe and bring you all home to Gadsden safely..I am very excited to see pics! Post when you can!......Love, Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you all!!!! I remember those days when we went to go get Landen! We had to pack for 2 months! Needless to say we had some luggage, too! They had to get 2 vehs to take us to our apartment. Good Luck and I will be checking your blog often!

    Kim (Bickerstaff) Woodard

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for you! That is a LONG flight, but it puts you that much closer to MIA!! Enjoy the trip and don't stress! She will be in your arms before you know it! By the way, it you go through Tokyo on the return trip, there is a great play area in that airport!! Can't wait to read your next post!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thinking of you.....checking your website about like I check RQ...lol!! Cant wait for the next post:) Praying for you....

    ReplyDelete